Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
Registration Number: GC55541450917
Convatec duoderm hydroactive gel supports autolytic debridement in dry wounds. Providing moisture to dry wounds prevents the wound from drying out and this also facilitate the body's natural defense system to heal wounds. It is suitable to be used in dry, necrotic, sloughy, or granulating wounds.
Natural hydrocolloids like sodium, carboxymethylcellulose, pectin
Dosage/How to use:
1. Cleanse the wound bed. Rinse and dry the wound and skin surrounding
2. Unscrew the cap and remove the safety ring
3. Puncture the tube membrane by replacing the cap
4. Apply the gel on the wound surface, make sure you do not fill the wound above the level of the surrounding skin
5. Convatec h/gel can be worn up to 7 days (it should be changed with every dressing change or when dressing starts leaking)
Note: Autolytic debridement may make the wound larger after the first few changes then decrease with size gradually
- Store the gel at room temperature and avoid freezing
- Appropriate antibiotic therapy should be used when an infection occurs or is suspected. (Consult your healthcare profession)
- Occlusion is not recommended for anaerobic infections
- For diabetic foot ulcers, measures to monitor blood sugar levels and provide pressure relief should be provided
- For external use only
- Keep away from children
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We strive to deliver your purchased products in shortest time possible. All orders are in processed as soon as the transaction is confirmed. Currently, we can only send orders to addresses within Malaysia.
Confirmed orders will be shipped out within 72 hours on working day, Monday- Friday, excluding public holiday.
Orders placed on Friday after 12pmand over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within 72 hours excluding public holiday.
Delivery within West Malaysia will take approximately within 5 working days.
Delivery to East Malaysia will take approximately 5-8 working days.
Delivery to rural or remote areas may take an additional 2-3 working days.
All orders are dispatched and delivered by our appointed courier service providers, Monday – Friday, excluding weekends and public holidays.
Sale/ Promotional Periods
During peak sale/promotional periods, we may take additional days for delivery due to heavy surges in online orders.
West Malaysia: Additional 3 working days for your order to arrive.
East Malaysia : Additional 5 working days for your order to arrive.
Multiple Address Delivery
We are currently only able to deliver to ONE delivery address per order. If you'd like to deliver to multiple addresses, please place a separate order for each unique address.
Domestic Delivery Postage fees for domestic delivery are as below:
West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE Delivery for orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.