EMTRIX FUNGAL NAIL TREATMENT 10ml
- Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
Registration Number: GMD82872133117A
An easy-to-use liquid nail solution that is recommended for topical treatment of nails affected by a fungal infection.
- Restores the appearance of fungal infected nails that may become brittle, thick or discoloured as a result of infection.
- Urea and lactic acid penetrate deep into the nail to increase hydration, and aid in the keratolytic process to degrade fungi cells that causes infection. This result in changing of nail microenvironment over time and smoothening of the nail bed to improve nail strength.
- Easy and low-maintenance application by using a silicone tip applicator creates no mess and is hassle-free.
- First sign of improvements are usually seen 1-2 weeks after treatment.
- For optimal results, the treatment should be continued until a normal nail has grown out.
Urea and lactic acid
Dosage/How to use:
1. Hold the tip of the tube on the nail
2. Apply a thin layer over the entire nail surface including under the free edges of the nail
3. Allow drying for a few minutes
- Store below room temperature below 30 degrees celsius
- Keep out of reach of children.
- A slight temporary irritation of adjacent skin, as well as discolouration of the nail, may occur. Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if irritation worsens or persists
- For external use only, do not swallow
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received:
West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERY for orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only.
Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.