ENSURE is an oral nutrition supplement which can be use for supplement use between or with meals for people who are on modified diets, at nutrition risk, experiencing involuntary weight loss, recovering from illness or surgery, or on low residue diets.
- Complete Nutrition
- Balance proportion of carbohydrate, protein and fat
- Calcium & Vitamin D to support strong bones
- Omega 3 & Omega 6
- Prebiotic FOS
- Gluten and lactose-free
- Wheat flavour
Hydrolyzed corn starch, VEGETABLE OILS (high oleic sunflower oil, soy oil, canola oil), sodium caseinate, soy protein isolate, oligofructose, sucrose, whey protein concentrate, MINERALS (potassium citrate, calcium phosphate tribasic, magnesium sulfate, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, sodium citrate, potassium phosphate dibasic, sodium chloride, calcium carbonate, potassium hydroxide, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, cupric sulfate, chromium chloride, potassium iodide, sodium molybdate, sodium selenate), calcium ß-hydroxy-ß-methylbutyrate monohydrate (CaHMB), flavoring, choline chloride, VITAMINS (ascorbic acid, ascorbyl palmitate, Vitamin E, mixed tocopherols, calcium pantothenate, niacinamide, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, thiamin hydrochloride, Vitamin A palmitate, folic acid, beta carotene, phylloquinone, biotin, Vitamin D3, cyanocobalamin), taurine, L-carnitine.
Dosage/How to use:
For a standard serving of 230 ml pour 185 ml of water into a glass. Gradually add 6 level scoops (enclosed) or 60.6 g powder while stirring and mix until dissolved.
For Tube Feeding: Follow physician's/dietitian's directions. When starting tube feeding, the flow rate, volume and dilution are dependent on patient's condition and tolerance. Care should be taken to avoid contamination of this product during preparation and administration.
- Allergic to the ingredients listed
- Not suitable for individuals with galactosemia
- Consist of Vitamin K, individual under the prescription of Warfarin, please consult doctor before consuming the product.
- Required healthcare professional advice for usage under 18 years old and for pregnant women.
- Opened cans should be covered and stored in a cool and dry place, but not under refrigeration. Once the can is opened, use contents within the following 3 weeks