Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
The unique three-piece Pill Crusher with Built-In Storage crushes pills into powder effortlessly for easier swallowing.
Serrated disks grind pills up faster and easier than ever before. A tablet container is built into the crusher to store your medication. The top portion may also be used as a drinking cup.
- Stores and crushes pills
- Crushes pills so they can be mixed with food or water
- Has pill storage in the base
- The top portion doubles as a small drinking cup
- Serrated disks for easier crushing of pills
- Clear base so you can see pill being crushed
- Made from food-grade plastic.
Food-grade plastic Size: 17.2 x 4.8 x 4.8 cm
Dosage/How to use:
1. Unscrew the crusher cap and place pills into the container.
2. Screw the crusher cap down tightly against the pills. Then, with a firm hold on the crusher cap, rotate the crusher cap back and forth to crush the tablets. Repeat this back and forth movement until a uniform powder has been achieved. Each time the cap is rotated back and forth, increase the forward rotation to increase the crushing pressure on the pills. When the cap can no longer be rotated down onto the tablets, back the rotation of one or two revolutions and tap the container on a table to redistribute the powder. Repeat the back and forth crushing rotation of the cap. Do this several times to achieve an extremely fine powder. Remove the cap to empty powdered pills from the container.
3. To store medication, unscrew the bottom pill container cover and fill the container with tablets. Replace the cover tightly.
*Wash prior to first use with mild, soapy water. Rinse and let dry before using. Repeat as needed to remove pill residue from the crusher.
- Keep away from children
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received: West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERYfor orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.