The unique three-piece Pill Crusher with Built-In Storage crushes pills into powder effortlessly for easier swallowing.
Serrated disks grind pills up faster and easier than ever before. A tablet container is built into the crusher to store your medication. The top portion may also be used as a drinking cup.
- Stores and crushes pills
- Crushes pills so they can be mixed with food or water
- Has pill storage in the base
- The top portion doubles as a small drinking cup
- Serrated disks for easier crushing of pills
- Clear base so you can see pill being crushed
- Made from food-grade plastic.
Size: 17.2 x 4.8 x 4.8 cm
Dosage/How to use:
1. Unscrew the crusher cap and place pills into the container.
2. Screw the crusher cap down tightly against the pills. Then, with a firm hold on the crusher cap, rotate the crusher cap back and forth to crush the tablets. Repeat this back and forth movement until a uniform powder has been achieved. Each time the cap is rotated back and forth, increase the forward rotation to increase the crushing pressure on the pills. When the cap can no longer be rotated down onto the tablets, back the rotation of one or two revolutions and tap the container on a table to redistribute the powder. Repeat the back and forth crushing rotation of the cap. Do this several times to achieve an extremely fine powder. Remove the cap to empty powdered pills from the container.
3. To store medication, unscrew the bottom pill container cover and fill the container with tablets. Replace the cover tightly.
*Wash prior to first use with mild, soapy water. Rinse and let dry before using. Repeat as needed to remove pill residue from the crusher.
- Keep away from children