Registration Number: IVDC13170108818
- Meets the new ISO 15197:2013 criteria for clinical accuracy.
- Measures blood glucose levels and blood ketone levels with different strips in the same meter.
- Fast: Blood Glucose testing in 5 seconds, blood ketone testing in 10 seconds.
- Tiny blood sample, with no coding required.
- Large, easy-to-read, high-contrast screen.
- Unique insulin logging features.
- Tells you when your blood glucose levels need attention.
1 Freestyle Optium Neo Glucose meter
Dosage/How to use:
1. Open the foil test strip packet at the notch and tear it down to remove the test strip.
2. Insert the test strip into the meter until it stops. This will turn on the meter.
3. Obtain a blood sample
4. Apply blood to the test strip. Bring the blood drop to the white area at the end of the test strip. The blood is drawn into the test strip. Hold blood to test stripuntilyousee3short lines on the meter screen. This means you have applied enough blood.
5. View the result. The test is complete when the result appears on the meter screen (examples shown). The result is stored in memory.
6. Press and hold the butterfly to turn off the meter. Discard the used test strip correctly.
*Different test stips are used in order to measure glucose and ketone levels.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep in a dry and cool place