Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
Registration Number: IVDC13170108818
- Meets the new ISO 15197:2013 criteria for clinical accuracy.
- Measures blood glucose levels and blood ketone levels with different strips in the same meter.
- Fast: Blood Glucose testing in 5 seconds, blood ketone testing in 10 seconds.
- Tiny blood sample, with no coding required.
- Large, easy-to-read, high-contrast screen.
- Unique insulin logging features.
- Tells you when your blood glucose levels need attention.
1 Freestyle Optium Neo Glucose meter
Dosage/How to use:
1. Open the foil test strip packet at the notch and tear it down to remove the test strip.
2. Insert the test strip into the meter until it stops. This will turn on the meter.
3. Obtain a blood sample
4. Apply blood to the test strip. Bring the blood drop to the white area at the end of the test strip. The blood is drawn into the test strip. Hold blood to test stripuntilyousee3short lines on the meter screen. This means you have applied enough blood.
5. View the result. The test is complete when the result appears on the meter screen (examples shown). The result is stored in memory.
6. Press and hold the butterfly to turn off the meter. Discard the used test strip correctly.
*Different test stips are used in order to measure glucose and ketone levels.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep in a dry and cool place
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We strive to deliver your purchased products in shortest time possible. All orders are in processed as soon as the transaction is confirmed. Currently, we can only send orders to addresses within Malaysia.
Confirmed orders will be shipped out within 72 hours on working day, Monday- Friday, excluding public holiday.
Orders placed on Friday after 12pmand over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within 72 hours excluding public holiday.
Delivery within West Malaysia will take approximately within 5 working days.
Delivery to East Malaysia will take approximately 5-8 working days.
Delivery to rural or remote areas may take an additional 2-3 working days.
All orders are dispatched and delivered by our appointed courier service providers, Monday – Friday, excluding weekends and public holidays.
Sale/ Promotional Periods
During peak sale/promotional periods, we may take additional days for delivery due to heavy surges in online orders.
West Malaysia: Additional 3 working days for your order to arrive.
East Malaysia : Additional 5 working days for your order to arrive.
Multiple Address Delivery
We are currently only able to deliver to ONE delivery address per order. If you'd like to deliver to multiple addresses, please place a separate order for each unique address.
Domestic Delivery Postage fees for domestic delivery are as below:
West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE Delivery for orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.