Garnier Color Naturals provides intense color with Color Lock Technology and its formula is enriched with Olive Oil, Almond Oil, and Avocado Oil that maintains color resistance and keeps hair maintained for 8 weeks:
- Hair dye with nutritious content
- No ammonia
- Hair 5x shinier
- Color lasts up to 8 weeks
- Water transparent and halal
Hair Colourant - Type III: Water, Glycerin, Ethanolamine, p-Phenylenediamine, Resorcinol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Acrylates/Palmeth-25 Acrylate Copolymer, 2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol HCl, m-Aminophenol, Ascorbic Acid, Saccharomyces/Xylinum/Black Tea Ferment, Sodium Metabisulfite, Pentasodium Pentetate, Carbomer, Fragrance, Sweet Almond Oil (F.I.L C164169/2), 178914 - Developer: Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stannate, Trideceth- 2 Carboxamide MEA, Pentasodium Pentetate, Phosphoric Acid, Ceteareth- 25, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Glycerin (F.I.L C13169/25)
Dosage/How to use:
1. Always do a skin test 48 hours before using it.
2. Apply on dry hair, not washed.
3. Use gloves, break off the ends and open the bottle cap and add the dye.
4. Shake the bottle vigorously to mix well.
5. Start the dye application on the roots, then from the roots to the ends of the hair.
6. Extend the coloring to the ends and massage it into the hair.
7. Leave the formula for 30 minutes.
8. Massage the hair thoroughly before rinsing to optimize the rinsing process.
9. Rinse hair thoroughly until the water flows clear.
10. Apply conditioner after staining and leave on for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes, or rashes
- Keep away from children
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Allergic to any of the ingredients listed