GAVISCON DOUBLE ACTION 250mg TABLET 8's x 2
- Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
Registration Number: MAL09042414XR
Help to effectively relieve both heartburn and indigestion
- Quickly neutralises excess stomach acid
- Forms a raft over stomach contents which helps to prevent acid from flowing back up into the esophagus (food pipe)
Each tablet contains: 250mg sodium alginate, 106
5mg sodium bicarbonate 1875mg calcium carbonate
Dosage/How to use:
1. Adults and Children 12 Years and Over: Two to four tablets after meals and at bedtime, up to four times per day
2. Children under 12 Years: Should be given only on medical advice Chew tablets thoroughly before swallowing and follow with water if desired
3. Not recommended for children under 6 years
- Hypersensitivity to sodium alginate, sodium bicarbonate, calcium carbonate, or to any of the excipients listed in the product
- This product should not be used in patients with moderate or severe renal insufficiency. If symptoms do not improve after seven days, the clinical situation should be reviewed Prolonged use should be avoided
- Keep away from children
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received:
West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERY for orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only.
Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.