Registration Number: MAL19016002XZ
Contains 250mg of paracetamol which is easily absorbed by the digestive system and quickly brings into play its effect to attain high effectiveness.
Paracetamol: For relief of mild to moderate pain and fever.
Each sachet contains Paracetamol 250mg. Packing: Box of 24 sachets x 1.5g effervescent powder.
When dissolved in water, the powder effervesces to produce an orange-yellow, clear, or slightly opaque solution with scent and slightly sweet.
Dosage/How to use:
Pour the contents of the sachet into a glass and add a small amount of water. Drink the whole solution immediately after complete dissolution.
The recommended dose is approximately 60 mg/kg to be administered in divided doses of 10 - 15 mg/kg throughout the 24-hour period.
Child: 6 - 12 years: 250 mg (1 sachet) - 500 mg (2 sachets) per dose. Repeat every 4 - 6 hours when necessary. Maximum of 4 doses in 24 hours.
- Children below 6 years old.
- The tablets also contain aspartame (a source of phenylalanine) and so should not be taken by people with phenylketonuria.
- Allergic to the ingredients listed.
- Each tablet contains sodium and may be harmful to people on a low sodium diet.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Inform your doctor about your pre-existing diseases e.g. severe hepatic impairment and current health conditions.