Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
Registation Number: GB77562188717
HYLO COMOD® lubricating eye drops improve the lubrication of the eye surface in eyes that are dry, burning, or have foreign body sensations due to environmental conditions as well as after ophthalmo-surgical interventions
HYLO-COMOD contains the sodium salt of hyaluronic acid, a natural substance that is found in the eye but also in other parts of the body, and due to its special physical property, it forms a regular, stable long-lasting lubricating moisture film on the ocular surface that is not easily rinsed off, therefore, it protects the eyes from dryness and irritation for a long time
As HYLO-COMOD is preservative-free, it is usually very well tolerated by those who wear hard or soft contact lenses as it does not form crusts or deposits
HYLO-COMOD is free of phosphates so that complications like deposits in the cornea are avoided
It can be used for up to six months after opening because of the special COMOD valve system, the size and speed of each drop are the same independently of how much pressure is applied
The COMOD bottle releases 10 mL of solution which is the equivalent of approximately 300 drops
1 mg/mL sodium hyaluronate, citrate buffer, sorbitol, and water
Dosage/How to use:
- HYLO-COMOD should be used according to personal feelings and/or instructions given by the eye doctor
- Generally, instill one drop of HYLO-COMOD three times a day into each eye
- If necessary, it can also be used more frequently. If HYLO-COMOD is used more frequently (eg, more than 10 times per day) consult the eye doctor
- HYLO-COMOD is suitable for long-term treatment.
- Nevertheless as with all complaints should consult the eye doctor when symptoms persist
- Only one person should be treated with one particular bottle of HYLO-COMOD
- If using any other eye drop medication, allow at least 30 minutes after applying HYLO-COMOD
- HYLO-COMOD should always be used last
- Eye ointments should, however, always be administered after using HYLO-COMOD
- Because it is preservative-free, HYLO-COMOD is well-tolerated even when used over a longer period of time
- In very rare cases, hypersensitive reactions like a burning or excessive tearing have been reported which stopped immediately when the use of HYLO-COMOD was discontinued
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We strive to deliver your purchased products in shortest time possible. All orders are in processed as soon as the transaction is confirmed. Currently, we can only send orders to addresses within Malaysia.
Confirmed orders will be shipped out within 72 hours on working day, Monday- Friday, excluding public holiday.
Orders placed on Friday after 12pmand over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within 72 hours excluding public holiday.
Delivery within West Malaysia will take approximately within 5 working days.
Delivery to East Malaysia will take approximately 5-8 working days.
Delivery to rural or remote areas may take an additional 2-3 working days.
All orders are dispatched and delivered by our appointed courier service providers, Monday – Friday, excluding weekends and public holidays.
Sale/ Promotional Periods
During peak sale/promotional periods, we may take additional days for delivery due to heavy surges in online orders.
West Malaysia: Additional 3 working days for your order to arrive.
East Malaysia : Additional 5 working days for your order to arrive.
Multiple Address Delivery
We are currently only able to deliver to ONE delivery address per order. If you'd like to deliver to multiple addresses, please place a separate order for each unique address.
Domestic Delivery Postage fees for domestic delivery are as below:
West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE Delivery for orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.