Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
Registation Number: GB77562188717
HYLO COMOD® lubricating eye drops improve the lubrication of the eye surface in eyes that are dry, burning, or have foreign body sensations due to environmental conditions as well as after ophthalmo-surgical interventions
HYLO-COMOD contains the sodium salt of hyaluronic acid, a natural substance that is found in the eye but also in other parts of the body, and due to its special physical property, it forms a regular, stable long-lasting lubricating moisture film on the ocular surface that is not easily rinsed off, therefore, it protects the eyes from dryness and irritation for a long time
As HYLO-COMOD is preservative-free, it is usually very well tolerated by those who wear hard or soft contact lenses as it does not form crusts or deposits
HYLO-COMOD is free of phosphates so that complications like deposits in the cornea are avoided
It can be used for up to six months after opening because of the special COMOD valve system, the size and speed of each drop are the same independently of how much pressure is applied
The COMOD bottle releases 10 mL of solution which is the equivalent of approximately 300 drops
1 mg/mL sodium hyaluronate, citrate buffer, sorbitol, and water
Dosage/How to use:
- HYLO-COMOD should be used according to personal feelings and/or instructions given by the eye doctor
- Generally, instill one drop of HYLO-COMOD three times a day into each eye
- If necessary, it can also be used more frequently. If HYLO-COMOD is used more frequently (eg, more than 10 times per day) consult the eye doctor
- HYLO-COMOD is suitable for long-term treatment.
- Nevertheless as with all complaints should consult the eye doctor when symptoms persist
- Only one person should be treated with one particular bottle of HYLO-COMOD
- If using any other eye drop medication, allow at least 30 minutes after applying HYLO-COMOD
- HYLO-COMOD should always be used last
- Eye ointments should, however, always be administered after using HYLO-COMOD
- Because it is preservative-free, HYLO-COMOD is well-tolerated even when used over a longer period of time
- In very rare cases, hypersensitive reactions like a burning or excessive tearing have been reported which stopped immediately when the use of HYLO-COMOD was discontinued
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received: West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERYfor orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.