Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
Koolfever absorbs and disperses heat to effectively lower down body's temperature providing cooling effect lasting for up to 8 hours. It is not easily detached easily and its size fits most childrens' foreheads. Koolfever can be used as an adjunctive treatment in sudden fever, headache, toothache, sprain or bruises, hot days, flushed skin after sports and on hot days
Note: KOOLFEVER is not a drug, see a doctor if fever/ condition persists
Water soluble polymer, paraben, menthol
Dosage/How to use:
1. Remove transparent film and place the gel cooling surface to desire body parts
2. May cut to desired size by using scissors (if necessary)
3. For single use only to maintain effectiveness and hygiene
- Store in a cool place preferably and using them refrigerated achieves more colling effect but do not freeze
- After unpacking, koolfever decreases cooling effect gradually hence fold the notch twice along the dotted line and store in a box to maintain efficacy
- Do not use on irritated or open skin
- Discontinue and see a dermatologist if swelling, rashes and skin irration occurs after use
- Contraindicated in young infants under 2 years old or people allergy to any component of the ingredients
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received: West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERYfor orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.