Registration Number: MAL20040774XC
Lacto GG contains 20 billion live cell of Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG (ATCC 53103) and inulin as a prebiotic. It is a clinically studied probiotic strain which is proven to provide multiple health benefits. Suitable for children and adults who wish to improve gut health and overall well being. Vegetable capsule shell. LactoGGⓇ capsules do not contain any animal components, dairy protein, sugar, yeast, gluten, artificial sugars, flavouring or colouring, preservatives or sodium.
Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG (ATCC 53103) , Inulin (natural vegetable fibre)
Dosage/How to use:
1. Adults : 1 capsule a day
2. Baby/child : ½ or 1 capsule a day (The capsule can be taken apart to obtain the powdered contents)
3. During diarrhoea, the dose may be increased to twice a day.
4. Pour directly into the mouth or be mixed with room temperature food and drinks when administering to babies and young children.
5. In order to ensure viability of the probiotic bacteria, each LactoGGⓇ capsule should be consumed as soon as it is popped out of its blister.
In order to ensure Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG (ATCC 53103) remains alive, it is recommended that LactoGGⓇ capsules be consumed at least 1 hour apart from a dose of oral antibiotics. LactoGGⓇ capsules may be consumed with other prescribed medications and drugs.
- Consult your healthcare professional for health-related matters. Persons who may be severely immunocompromised are advised to discuss with their doctors before consuming LactoGGⓇ capsules.