Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
Registration Number: MAL20040774XC
Lacto GG contains 20 billion live cell of Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG (ATCC 53103) and inulin as a prebiotic. It is a clinically studied probiotic strain which is proven to provide multiple health benefits. Suitable for children and adults who wish to improve gut health and overall well being. Vegetable capsule shell. LactoGGⓇ capsules do not contain any animal components, dairy protein, sugar, yeast, gluten, artificial sugars, flavouring or colouring, preservatives or sodium.
2. Baby/child : ½ or 1 capsule a day (The capsule can be taken apart to obtain the powdered contents)
3. During diarrhoea, the dose may be increased to twice a day.
4. Pour directly into the mouth or be mixed with room temperature food and drinks when administering to babies and young children.
5. In order to ensure viability of the probiotic bacteria, each LactoGGⓇ capsule should be consumed as soon as it is popped out of its blister.
In order to ensure Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG (ATCC 53103) remains alive, it is recommended that LactoGGⓇ capsules be consumed at least 1 hour apart from a dose of oral antibiotics. LactoGGⓇ capsules may be consumed with other prescribed medications and drugs.
- Consult your healthcare professional for health-related matters. Persons who may be severely immunocompromised are advised to discuss with their doctors before consuming LactoGGⓇ capsules.
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received: West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERYfor orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.