Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
Registration Number: MAL06051455T
Legalon is traditionally used as a liver tonic. It contains milk thistle extract that acts as an antioxidant and aids the regeneration of liver cells. Suitable for adults with a hectic lifestyles and wish to maintain liver health and overall well-being.
Each capsule contains a dry extract from the fruits of Silybum marianum 173-186.7 mg equivalent to silymarin 75-80.9%, Excipients: Gelatin, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate, maize starch, magnesium stearate, sodium lauryl sulfate, titanium dioxide E 171 and ferric oxides E 172.
Dosage/How to use:
1. Treatment: 1 cap 3 times daily (milk thistle fruit extract equivalent to silymarin 420 mg).
2. Maintenance Dose: 1 cap 2 times daily (milk thistle fruit extract equivalent to silymarin 280 mg) is sufficient.
*Administration: The capsules should be taken whole with some liquid before meals.
- Store in a cold & dry place
- Avoid direct sunlight Keep out of reach of children Not for individuals with known allergy to any of the ingredient
- Lack of data in pregnant and breastfeeding women In the event of an overdose, the mild laxative effect may occur to a greater extent
- In this case, consult a physician for symptomatic measures
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received: West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERYfor orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.