Registration Number: MAL19940626X
Mg and Al Hydroxide: antacid for symptomatic relief of hyperacidity associated with the diagnosis of peptic ulcer, gastritis, peptic esophagitis, gastric hyperacidity, heartburn, or hiatal hernia.
Simethicone: antiflatulent to alleviate the symptoms of gas, including postoperative gas pain.
- Mg hydroxide 200 mg
- Al hydroxide 200 mg
- simethicone 26.25 mg.
Dosage/How to use:
1. Adult & child > 15 years old: 2-4 tabs, well chewed, 4 times daily.
2. Take 1 hour after meals and at bedtime or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients listed
- Severe renal insufficiency, as it contains magnesium.
- Patients with fructose intolerance, glucose-galactose malabsorption syndrome, or sucrase-isomaltase deficiency, as it contains sorbitol.
- Should not be used in patients who are debilitated or suffering from kidney failure.