Registration Number: MAL17126069TC
Horse Chestnut Seed Extract
- The primary active constituent found in Horse Chestnut Seed Extract is aescin. Other constituents include bioflavonoids and proanthocyanidins which it help in reducing inflammation and swelling in the affected vein.
Butcher’s Broom Root Extract
- The root of Butcher’s Broom contains saponins ruscogenin and neoruscogenin, which help in blood circulation and are anti-inflammatory.
Hawthorn Berry Extract
- Hawthorn Berry Extract has long been a herbal remedy in Europe. It contains abundance of oligomeric procyanidins and flavonoids, which are rich in antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
Gotu Kola Herb Extract
- The main constituents of Gotu Kola Herb Extract are triterpene acids and their sugar residues (asiaticoside and madecassoside), which help in strengthen connective tissue.
Horse Chestnut Seed Extract (Semen Aesculus Hippocastanum) 150mg Butcher’s Broom Root Extract (Radix Ruscus Aculeatus) 100mg Hawthorn Berry Extract (Fructus Crataegus Pinnatifida) 100mg Gotu Kola Herb Extract ( Herba Centella Asiatica) 50 mg
Dosage/How to use:
Adult: Take 2 capsule once daily after meal
- Keep away from children
- Protect from light and moisture
- Storage at room temperature and dry place
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Allergic to the ingredient listed