Registration Number: MAL20126051NC
Fish Collagen Peptides
- Collagen is a protein that gives structure to bones, cartilage, and muscle.
- Fish collagen peptides help in collagen synthesis, quality, and mineralization.
Zinc Yeast (Zinc)
- Essential mineral which acts as an antioxidant.
L-cysteine HCL (L-cysteine)
- A non-essential amino acid which promotes the reduction of oxidative stress and elimination of free radicals.
Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid)
- Moisturise skin, hair for healthy growth
Selenium Yeast (Selenium)
- a trace mineral, is part of the antioxidant system of the human body, which helps to protect against oxidative damage to the cells.
Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)
- The active form of the vitamin, which helps in normal growth and development.
Rice Extract (Ceramide)
- Extracted from rice germ and bran; rice ceramide consists of glucosyl sphingolipids.
- A trace element which involved in metabolism and bone formation.
It also acts as free radical scavengers to protect against oxidative damage.
- Essential trace element is distributed in several parts of our body.
It is involved in the formation of a red blood cell.
- Biotin is a water-soluble B vitamin; Vitamin B7 that is to metabolizes fats and carbohydrates.
- Fish Collagen Peptides 250 mg
- Zinc Yeast (Providing 5mg Zinc)
- L-cysteine HCL Monohydrate (Providing 20.4mg L-cysteine)
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Providing 18mg hyaluronic acid)
- Selenium Yeast (Providing 25mcg Selenium)
- Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)
- Rice Extract (Oryza Sativa) (Providing 0.12mg ceramide)
- Manganese 1.4 mg
- Copper 0.75 mg
- D-biotin 0.45 mg
Dosage/How to use:
Take 1-2 capsules once daily after a meal, or as directed by doctor/pharmacist or your healthcare professional
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Allergic to the ingredients listed