MEGALIVE NEUROMIUM ALA PLUS VEGETARIAN CAPSULE
- Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
MegaLive Neuromium ALA Plus is a combination of Alpha Lipoic Acid, Benfotiamine, Chromium Chloride Hexahydrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) and Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12) which help to maintain a healthy body.
Why MegaLive Neuromium ALA Plus?
- It contains all the essential vitamins
- Ingredients supported by reputable clinical studies
Features & Benefits
Alpha Lipoic Acid
- It can protect the cell by destroy free radical
- Helps maintain general well-being
- A derivative of Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) which is fat soluble
- Helps to maintain healthy body
Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)
- Maintains health
Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12)
- Helps to maintain healthy red blood cells
- Generally not present in plant foods, vegans must use daily supplementation
Chromium Chloride Hexahydrate
- Serve as an antioxidant to fight increased oxidative stress
- Chromium is essential in regulating many metabolism processes in the body which includes helping to regulate metabolism of fat and carbohydrates
MegaLive Neuromium ALA Plus Is Suitable For
- People with poor nutrient absorption
- People who wish to maintain health
Adults: Take 1 capsule once daily before food or as recommended by a pharmacist/doctor.
Product Registration No. MAL18086013NC
Tarikh Tamat Tempoh: 31/12/2024
This is a supplement product advertisement.
Promo Pack: 2x60’s+15’s
*Suitable for vegetarian
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received:
West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERY for orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only.
Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.