Registration Number: MAL17116042NC
MegaLive NJ Flex® Forte is a combination of hydrolyzed fish collagen, sodium hyaluronate, Boswellia serrata gum extract, branched-chain amino acids, soy protein, vitamins and minerals, galactooligosaccharides, turmeric rhizome extract and hydrolyzed chicken eggshell membrane. This combination provides essential nutrients for joint health (function limitation) and to reduces joint pain naturally without painkillers.
Benefits of each ingredient:
Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen, NatiCol®
- Naticol contains collagen, high level of oligo-peptides, and essential amino acids. It is selectively derived from skin fish and scales which have been consumed for a long time.
- Hydrolysed fish collagen helps to maintain a healthy joint.
-Sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic acid, HA) is naturally found in the skin, cartilage and other connective tissue and in the synovial fluid to support joint health.
Boswellia Serrata Gum Extract
- Boswellia serrata, has been used for thousands of years for its ability to manage health.
Branched-Chain Amino Acids (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine)
- The branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) – Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine are three of the nine essential amino acids that serve as both an important energy substrate and as a precursor for the synthesis of other amino acids and proteins.
- BCAAs are known to increase protein synthesis.
Isolated Soy Protein
- Soy protein is a plant-based protein that is derived from soybeans. It is naturally rich in minerals such as phosphorus, calcium, and iron.
- Soy isoflavones are phenolic compounds found in soy protein with antioxidant activities just like other flavonoids.
Vitamins and Minerals
-Calcium and vitamin D3 help to maintain optimal bone health and prevent loss of bone mass.
(Vitamin D: For normal collagen production, Vitamin D3: For keeping bones strong, Vitamin E: Scavenging free radicals, and calcium: for bone health).
- Galactooligosaccharides (GOS), prebiotic nondigestible oligosaccharides derived from lactose.
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Rhizome Extract
- Turmeric contains a yellow-pigmented fraction that mainly consists of curcuminoids, which is reported to have beneficial effects on joint pain due to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities.
- It helps protect cells from the damaging effects of excessive free radicals and reduces joint pain and swelling by blocking inflammatory cytokines and enzymes.
Hydrolysed Chicken Eggshell Membrane
- Eggshell membrane is a rich source of nutrients which are known for their importance in maintaining joint health.
Each 11g sachet contains:
- Hydrolysed Fish Collagen 3500mg
- Sodium Hyaluronate 22.5mg
- Boswellia Serrata Gum Extract 250mg
- L-Leucine 37mg
- L-Isoleucine 18mg
- L-Valine 18mg
- Isolate Soy Protein 146mg
- Sodium Ascorbate (Providing 442mg of Ascorbic Acid) 500mg
- Vitamin D3 200IU
- Vitamin E 50IU
- Galacto-Oligosaccharides (GOS) 762mg
- Coral Calcium (Providing 175mg of Calcium) 500mg
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Rhizome Extract (Providing 95mg of Curcuminoids) 100mg
- Hydrolysed Chicken Eggshell Membrane 100mg
Dosage/How to use:
Adults: Take 1-2 sachets, once daily before meal, or as directed by doctor/ pharmacist or your health care professional.
- Hypersensitivity to the listed ingredients
- pregnancy and lactation, consult healthcare professional prior consuming