MEGALIVE VIZGLO 500mg VEGETARIAN CAPSULE
- Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
Eyes health problem is usually related to oxidative stress and light damage which are influenced by multiple dietary, environmental and genetic factors. In this new era, intense use of digital devices has been found to have undesirable effects not only on sleep quality and alertness during waking hours, but also on physical health such as neck & eye strain, eye fatigue and headache. Potential eye damage can be caused by cumulative, excessive exposure to the relatively high energy, short wavelength blur light generated from digital devices.
Why should choose MegaLive VizGlo?
- Lutemax® 2020 – the source of carotenoids in delivering a 5:1 lutein to zeaxanthin isomer ratio to optimally support eye health
- A combination of 5 natural and necessary ingredients with high antioxidant properties
- For healthy eyes and to reduce eye fatigue
Features & Benefits
Bilberry & Grape Seed Extract
- Bilberry fruits contain Vitamin C, phenolic acids and are in especially good source of anthocyanins – an antioxidant likely responsible for their health benefits
- Bilberry anthocyanoside potentially protect eye cells, and in turn reducing eye fatigue induced by usage of digital device
- Grape seed extract also contains polyphenols and flavonoids for its antioxidant properties with the ability with the ability to serve as free radical scavengers
- The use of grape seed extract decreases oxidative stress
Maqui Berry Extract
- Maqui berry is also one the nutritious fruit that rich in anthocyanins
- The consumption of maqui berry can help to reduce the formation of reactive oxygen species (ROS) in the eyes
- It is recommended to alleviate the symptoms of eye discomfort and fatigue
Lutein & Zeaxanthin From Marigold Extract
- Both lutein and zeaxanthin are carotenoids found abundantly in our eyes, while these carotenoids are not able to be synthesized by the body itself but obtained through daily diet
- Macular carotenoids play important role in absorbing 40-90% of incident blue light where this absorption protects the retina from light damage
Algae Oil Powder
- Algae oil is plant-based source of Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)
- DHA is the major structural component of the retina in eyes
Who Should Take MegaLive VizGlo
- Individual who spends long time on viewing screens of digital devices
- Individual who does prolonged reading
- Individual with poor diet plan
- Individual with tired eyes
- Contact lens user
- Senior adults
- Individual who concerns on eye health
Adults: 1 capsule once daily after meal, or as directed by your pharmacist/doctor or health care professionals.
Product Registration No. MAL20026111NC
Tamat Tarikh Tempoh: 31/12/2022
This is a supplement product advertisement.
Promo Pack: 2x30’s+15’s
*Suitable for vegetarians
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received:
West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERY for orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only.
Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.