MOSI-GUARD NATURAL SPRAY 75ml
- Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
Mosi-guard Natural® is a long-lasting, plant-based natural mosquito repellent, midge repellent, and general insect repellent. It's a DEET free alternative to synthetic insect repellents and scientifically proven to be as effective
- Long-lasting and effective: Up to 8 hours protection.
- Repels a range of insects: Repels mosquitoes, midges, ticks, sand flies, land leeches, black flies, stable flies.
- Approved by scientists: Tried, tested, and proven to be effective by leading scientists.
- A UK company: Manufactured in the UK and then distributed internationally.
- DEET-free and kind to skin: For those that care what goes on their skin.
- A plant-based and DEET-free: Alternative to synthetic insect repellents.
- Family-friendly: Suitable for pregnant women, babies, and young children.
- Plant-based - Oil of Lemon Eucalyptus is the natural essential oil used in all Mosi-guard Natural® products.
Citriodiol 40%, Alcohol Denatured, Aqua, Isopropyl Alcohol
Dosage/How to use:
- Spray evenly to exposed skin in a well-ventilated area
- For application to your face spray on your hands and apply
- Wash hands after use Reapply as necessary Please note, humidity, high temperature, and other environmental factors can reduce the duration of protection
- Do not breathe vapor or spray
- Avoid contact with eyes- Do not ingest In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show container label In case of rash, discontinue use
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received:
West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERY for orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only.
Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.