NEEPO+ COLD / HOT PACK
M size - 26.5 x 13.3cm
Materials: Gel & Nylon+PVC COLD THERAPY
1. Place the pack in the freezer 15 minutes before each use.
2. Remove and wrap the pack in a dry towel.
3. Apply to the affected area.
HOT THERAPY Hot water
1. Place the pack in hot water (max 80°C) for 10 minutes. 2. Remove and wrap the pack in a dry towel.
3. Apply to the affected area. Microwave Method: 1. Place the pack in a microwave oven (recommended 800W).
2. Ensure that the gel is evenly distributed in the pack.
3. Heat the pack for 30 seconds at a low power setting.
4. If more heat is required, heat in additional 10 seconds increments until the desired temperature is reached.
5. Allow the pack to rest at least 1 minute before application.
- To avoid frostbite or burn, always wrap the pack in a towel prior to each use.
- COLD or HOT therapy is generally recommended from treatment no longer than 20 minutes per/use. Overheating or prolonged application may injury.
- When using as treatment of post-surgical trauma, follow the instructions of your medical practitioner.
- If contents are exposed to the skin or eyes, flush with water immediately. If irritation or red ess persists, consult a physician.
- Children are to use this product under adult supervision.
- For external use only, contents not intended for ingestion. If contents are accidentally ingested, seek immediate medical attention of a physician.
- Do not open the pack and/or ingest contents.
- Special Safety Formula to discourage ingestion.