NeilMed SINUS RINSE is an easy squeeze bottle system that allows you to deliver the saline solution with positive pressure to clean the nasal passages thoroughly while maintaining your head in an upright position. You have complete control of the pressure and volume of the solution, ensuring a gentle, soothing, and therapeutic experience. Daily rinsing is safe and will keep your nasal passages clean, healthy, and open.
- Children 4 years old and above
- Nasal itchiness
- Sinus Pressure & Nasal Stuffiness
- Nasal Irritation from Occupational & House Dust, Fumes, Animal Dander, Grass, Pollen, Smoke, etc.
1 squeeze bottle with 10 packs of Premixed Packets of USP Grade Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate
Dosage/How to use:
Rinse at least ONE HOUR prior to bedtime to avoid any residual solution dripping down the throat.
NeilMed's Mixture packets should be used with NeilMed's 120 ml (4 oz) Nasal Irrigation Bottle device to achieve the best results. You may use NeilMed's packets with other irrigation devices as long as you mix the correct volume of water. How to use:
1. Tilt the Child's head to the side over the sink.
2. Insert nozzle into one nostril.
3. Depress the white actuator until the saline mist begins to fill nasal passages.
4. Continue to depress the actuator until you see excess fluid flow out the nostril.
5. Repeat the process with the second nostril. 2times a day
- Allergic to the ingredient listed
- Children below 4 years old