NeilMed® SINUS RINSE™ is an easy squeeze bottle system that allows you to deliver the saline solution with positive pressure to clean the nasal passages thoroughly while maintaining the head in an upright position.
With complete control of the pressure and volume of solution, ensuring a gentle, soothing, and therapeutic experience. Daily rinsing is safe and will keep your nasal passages clean, healthy, and open.
- Nasal itchiness
- Sinus Pressure & Nasal Stuffiness
- Nasal Irritation from Occupational & House Dust, Fumes, Animal Dander, Grass, Pollen, Smoke, etc.
1 squeeze bottle with 10 packs of Premixed Packets of USP Grade Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate
Dosage/How to use:
1. Wash your hands to avoid contaminating the product.
2. Fill the bottle with the designated amount of lukewarm distilled/ boiled water. (up to the line of the bottle)
3. Cut the corner of a mixture packet that came with the kit and pour the contents into the bottle and tighten the cap.
4. Place one finger over the tip and shake the bottle gently.
5. Bend forward over a sink to your comfort level. Tilt your head down and breathe through your mouth, not your nose
6. Put the nozzle tip snugly against one of your nostrils. Keep your mouth open.
7. Squeeze the bottle gently to force the liquid into your nasal passages. Squeeze until the solution begins to drain from the opposite nostril.
8. Squeeze the bottle until 1/4-to-1/2 (60-to-120 ml) is used in one nostril. You can use up to half the solution per nostril, but you should always use at least one-quarter of the solution for each.
9. Blow your nose without pinching it completely shut. Repeat with another nostril.
*Disinfect the sinus rinse bottle. Rinse the cap, tube, and rinse the bottle with water. Then, add a drop of dishwashing detergent to the bottle and fill it with water. Put the cap on and shake the bottle well. Squeeze the soapy water through the cap. Use a bottle brush to scrub the bottle, cap, and tube. Rinse thoroughly with clean water. Air-dry the bottle and nozzle on a clean towel or glass plate
- Children below 12 years old
- Allergic to the ingredients listed