Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
NeilMed® SINUS RINSE™ is an easy squeeze bottle system that allows you to deliver the saline solution with positive pressure to clean the nasal passages thoroughly while maintaining the head in an upright position.
With complete control of the pressure and volume of solution, ensuring a gentle, soothing, and therapeutic experience. Daily rinsing is safe and will keep your nasal passages clean, healthy, and open.
- Nasal itchiness
- Sinus Pressure & Nasal Stuffiness
- Nasal Irritation from Occupational & House Dust, Fumes, Animal Dander, Grass, Pollen, Smoke, etc.
1 squeeze bottle with 10 packs of Premixed Packets of USP Grade Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate
Dosage/How to use:
1. Wash your hands to avoid contaminating the product.
2. Fill the bottle with the designated amount of lukewarm distilled/ boiled water. (up to the line of the bottle)
3. Cut the corner of a mixture packet that came with the kit and pour the contents into the bottle and tighten the cap.
4. Place one finger over the tip and shake the bottle gently.
5. Bend forward over a sink to your comfort level. Tilt your head down and breathe through your mouth, not your nose
6. Put the nozzle tip snugly against one of your nostrils. Keep your mouth open.
7. Squeeze the bottle gently to force the liquid into your nasal passages. Squeeze until the solution begins to drain from the opposite nostril.
8. Squeeze the bottle until 1/4-to-1/2 (60-to-120 ml) is used in one nostril. You can use up to half the solution per nostril, but you should always use at least one-quarter of the solution for each.
9. Blow your nose without pinching it completely shut. Repeat with another nostril.
*Disinfect the sinus rinse bottle. Rinse the cap, tube, and rinse the bottle with water. Then, add a drop of dishwashing detergent to the bottle and fill it with water. Put the cap on and shake the bottle well. Squeeze the soapy water through the cap. Use a bottle brush to scrub the bottle, cap, and tube. Rinse thoroughly with clean water. Air-dry the bottle and nozzle on a clean towel or glass plate
- Children below 12 years old
- Allergic to the ingredients listed
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received: West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERYfor orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.