Nutren® Fibre is a nutritionally balanced, complete diet for oral consumption or tube feed, designed for optimal gastrointestinal function.
- 50% high quality whey protein
- Omega 6 : Omega 3 = 4:1
- Unique fibre blend (50% Soluble fibre: 50% insoluble fibre)
- FOS as prebiotic
- Gluten-free and lactose-free
- Vanilla flavour
- Long term tube feeding
- Constipation & Diarrhea
- Weight management
- Malnutrition patients
Maltodextrin, milk proteins (whey and potassium caseinate from cow’s milk), vegetable oils (high oleic sunflower oil, low erucic rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), sucrose, fibres (pea fibre, oligofructose), minerals (sodium phosphate, potassium sulphate, calcium carbonate, calcium chloride, magnesium chloride, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, manganese sulphate, copper sulphate, potassium iodide, sodium selenate, chromium chloride, sodium molybdate), emulsifier (soy lecithin), vanilla flavor (nature identical), acidity regulator (citric acid), choline bitartrate, vitamins (sodium ascorbate, Dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, retinyl acetate, nicotinamide, calcium pantothenate, cholecalciferol, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, cyanobalamine, folic acid, phylloquinone, D-biotin), taurine, L-carnitine.
Dosage/How to use:
For 1 standard serving of Nestle Nutren Fibre, pour 250 ml of warm/cold water into a glass, gradually add 7 level scoops (58g) of Nestle Nutren Fibre powder while stirring and mix until dissolved.
1. 1000 ml Nutren Fibre = 28 scoops (230g) + 850 ml water
2. As supplement: 2 - 3 x 250ml servings per day
3. As enteral tube feed: 1.5 - 2 L per day or as prescribed by health care professional.
- Allergic to the ingredients listed
- Children below 4 years old
- Inform your doctor about your current list of medications current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc) and pre-existing diseases.