Registration Number: GA2542321-71410
Designed to limit unfiltered air entry with the flaps staying flushed against your face.
This provides a secure seal and double protection from all sides of the face mask. The 2 layers of inner melt-blown fabric and its innovative 3D design allow for more space between your mouth and the face mask and reduce the occurrence of the wearer readjusting his/her face mask. With >=98% PFE (particle filtration efficiency), the product is able to block out pollution, pollen, and dust particles from our surroundings. Suitable for daily use.
- >=98% PFE (Particle Filtration Efficiency): PFE measures the filtration efficiency of a mask using nonviable (nonliving) particles that are fixed in size from 0.1 microns to 1 micron.
- 2x Melt-blown Filter Fabric: Double protection with the medical-grade melt-blown fabric for effective particle filtration to keep you safe all day long.
- 4 Layers of Protection: Made with premium non-woven and melt-blown fabric to provide extra protection for the wearer.
- Ultra-Gentle Earloops: Our ultra-gentle earloops are designed for long-lasting comfort to ease the pressure and discomfort on your ears even after a long day of wear.
- Suitable for Sensitive Skin: The premium non-woven fabric makes our face respirators ultra-soft and is gentle on the skin to help reduce skin irritation.
- Individually Wrapped: To reduce the risk of contamination, each face mask is individually wrapped for hygiene purposes.
Dosage/How to use:
1. Determine which side of the mask is the top. The side of the mask that has a stiff bendable edge is the top and is meant to mold to the shape of your nose.
2. Determine which side of the mask is the front. The colored side of the mask is usually the front and should face away from you, while the white side touches your face.
3. Hold the mask by the ear loops. Place a loop around each ear.