OPCEDEN JARRAH HONEY 30+ 250g
- Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
100% Active West Australian Honey direct from the bee farm! Jarrah honey is from the Eucalyptus trees found commonly in Western Australia.
Jarrah flowers every two years, thus Jarrah honey is rare and prized for its high standard of natural therapeutic honey The antimicrobial quality is known by its "Total Activity" (TA), and it is derived from the natural enzymes present in the honey.
Jarrah honey is widely known as the "healing honey" as it has strong antimicrobial property It is used to help wound and ulcer healing, ease a sore throat, relieve the burn and cold sore and fight stomach bacteria relieving gastric discomfort 100% natural.
Opceden Jarrah Honey TA 20+ comes directly from bee farms that are located in the pristine forest of Western Australia, and thus is free from pesticides, insecticides, mites, and industrial crops. Each batch is tested with a laboratory report certifying its purity and activity.
With a low Glycaemic Index (GI), Opceden Jarrah Honey TA 20+ does not cause the blood glucose level to spike.
It is also high in antioxidants.
- Soothes burns, cuts, wounds, and ulcers
- Eases sore throat
- People with stomach discomfort
- School children to help defend against infectious conditions
100% West Australian TA 20+ Jarrah Honey
Dosage/How to use:
1. One teaspoon per day or as needed
2. Roll a teaspoon of Jarrah honey around your mouth and keep it in.This will help to relieve sore throat and to fight stomach bacteria that cause ulcers and bad breath
3. Dilute in water and consume as a drink
4. Suitable for diabetics as a natural sweetener
- The drink should not be heated above 50 degrees Celcius
- Allergic to the ingredients listed
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received:
West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERY for orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only.
Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.