OPCEDEN OMEGA-3 TG DHA 250 CAPSULE 30's
- Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
Registration Number: MAL20172781NC
Opceden Omega-3 TG DHA 250 fish oils are Triglycerides form, ensuring better absorption and disgestion. The formula provides a minimum of 65% of Omega-3 in a 500mg soft gel. It is molecularly distilled high DHA strength Omega-3 concentrate in a mini easy swallow the oval soft gel origin from Norway.
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is a structural constituent of membranes especially in the central nervous system, to supports cell integrity and play a role in preventing neuronal apoptosis (Cell Death). The incorporation of DHA in diet aids in the learning ability and the accumulation in the fetus brain takes place mainly during the last trimester of pregnancy and continues at very high rates up to the end of the second year of life.
Benefits of omega-3:
- Provide sufficient DHA to fetal and neonate
- Reduce chances of premature delivey
- Support healthy labor and delivery outcome
- Normalize mood and overall wellbeing in the mother after childbirth
- Support cell integrity
- Play a role in preventing cell death
- Support brain development, immune function, eyes and nervous system
Is suitable for kids (1 year old and above), lactating mother and pregnant women (all trimesters), laboratory tested and safe to consume.
Each capsule (Natural TG form molecularly distilled) contains:
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA): 75mg
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA): 250mg
Dosage/How to use:
1. Adult: Take 2 capsules once daily, after a meal
2. Kids (1-year-old and above): Take 1 capsule once daily, after a meal
3. Pregnant women and lactating mothers: Take 2 capsules twice daily, after a meal
- Allergic to the ingredients listed
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received:
West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERY for orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only.
Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.