Registration Number: MAL15095005NC
60mg tocotrienols (Vitamin E). It is 100% naturally derived from palm oil.
Tocotrienols are powerful free radical scavengers that help to maintain a good heart, brain and liver health.
Tocotrienols are superior antioxidants that are 60 times more potent as compared with Tocopherols.
Elaeis Guineensis Fruit Extract 172mg, typically provides:
- Mixed Tocotrienols 60mg
- D-Alpha-Tocotrienol 21.84mg
- D-Beta-Tocotrienol 2.58mg
- D-Gamma Tocotrienol 25.80mg
- D-Delta Tocotrienol 9.98mg
- D-Alpha Tocopherol (Equiv. to 28IU vitamin E) 18.92mg
Dosage/How to use:
Take 1 capsule once daily after a meal or as advised by a doctor/pharmacist.
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Patient on blood thining medication (consult your healthcare professional)
- Allergic to the ingredients listed