Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
Registration Number: MAL20021717XEZ
Panadol Tablets provide gentle relief of aches and pains, such as headaches, migraines, sore throats, and dental pain. The tablets are round and, because they are film-coated, are easier to swallow. It’s also comforting to know that Panadol Regular is also gentle on the stomach.
Dosage/How to use:
1. Adults (including the elderly) and children aged 12 years and over: Oral administration only. 1 – 2 tablets, taken every 4-6 hours as required. Maximum daily dose: 4000 mg. No more than 8 tablets in a day unless prescribed by a doctor. Do not exceed the stated dose. Should not be used with other paracetamol-containing products. Can be taken with or without food.
2. Children aged 6 - 11 years: Half to one tablet every 4-6 hours, as required. Minimum dosing interval: 4 hours. Do not exceed the stated dose. Should not be used with other paracetamol-containing products. Can be taken with or without food.
*Not recommended for children under 6 years of age
Always read the label. Use only as directed. For the relief of pain and fever. Incorrect use could be harmful. Should not be taken with other products containing paracetamol at the same time. Do not take this medicine if you are allergic to paracetamol. If symptoms persist, please consult your doctor or pharmacist. If you have any liver or kidney problems, please consult your doctor before taking Panadol. Keep out of sight and reach of children. Paracetamol overdose may cause liver failure. Immediate medical management is required in the event of an overdose, even if symptoms of overdose are not present.
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received: West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERYfor orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.