Registration Number: MAL19930450XRZ
- Paracetamol is used for the relief of pain and fever
- Addition of sodium bicarbonate for faster effect
Active ingredient: Each tablet contains Paracetamol 500 mg.
Other ingredients: Sorbitol powder (E 420), saccharin sodium, sodium bicarbonate, polyvidone, sodium lauryl sulphate, dimethicone, citric acid, and sodium carbonate.
Dosage/How to use:
Children aged 10-15 years:
Give 1 tablet dissolved in a glass of water every 4 to 6 hours as needed.
Do not give more than 4 tablets in 24 hours.
Do not give for more than 3 days at a time, unless your doctor tells you to.
Adults, the elderly and children aged 16 years and over:
Take 1 to 2 tablets dissolved in a glass of water every 4 to 6 hours as needed.
Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
- Do not take more frequently than every 4 hours.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose.
- Children under 10 years.
- Liver and kidney impairment