- Strongly seals dentures, securing them in place to provide all-day hold and comfort.
- Helps keep food particles out so that food particles are not trapped in-between dentures and gum.
- This fresh minty flavor adhesive cream provides 38% extra bite force and extra hold after 1-hour use compared to no adhesive use.
- Comes with an ooze control tip for easier application and this formulation is also zinc-free.
Poly (methyl vinyl ether/ maleic acid) sodium-calcium mixed partial salt, petrolatum, carboxymethylcellulose, mineral oil, spray-dried spearmint, spray-dried peppermint, propyl
Dosage/How to use:
1. Clean and dry dentures
2. Apply polident in short strips not too close to denture edges
3. Rinse mouth before inserting dentures
4. Press dentures into place, hold them firmly and bite down for a few seconds
1. Swish mouth with warm water
2. Remove denture using a rocking motion
3. Remove adhesive residue from denture and mouth with warm water and a soft brush
4. Use polident denture cleanser to clean your denture and then rinse it with water
- Store below 30 degrees celsius
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients
- Discontinue if irritation occurs and get medical advice
- Swallowing a small amount of product may occur and it is not harmful
- Apply once a day, if you need to apply more than once a day please seek advice from a dental professional