Active Ingredient in Pureen Rekito Mosquito Repellent Liquid:-Ethyl Butylacetylaminopropionate (20% w/w)Ethyl Butylacetylaminopropionate is an effective repellent against mosquitoes, ticks, flies, wasps, bees and lice. It has been used as an insect repellent in Europe for more than 20 years. It is classified as Biopesticide* by U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. It can be used on skin and clothing.* Biopesticide usually inherently less toxic than Conventional Pesticide such as DEET.Biopesticide decomposes quickly thereby avoiding the pollution problems caused by Conventional Pesticide.
DEET FreeDEET (Diethyl Toluamide) is a chemical. It is commonly used in repellent products. However, people are concerned about its potential toxicity to humans. DEET has been found to inhibit the activity of central nervous system.
Alcohol FreeDoes not irritate skin; gentle on the skin.
Effective in Repelling MosquitoesBased on a test carried out by Unit of Medical Entomology/WHO Collaboration Center, Pureen Rekito Mosquito Repellent Liquid was found to be as effective as the test standard 10% DEET. Adult mosquitoes Aedes aegypti (L) were used in the test.
Safe for childrenRecommended for children of age 1 year and above.
Formulated with Hamamelis virginiana Flower Extract (Witch Hazel)Soothes the skin.
Non-greasy and non-sticky formulaComfortable for the users.
- For best results, spray onto exposed areas of skin or clothing every 4 hours. Do not apply to skin that is under clothing.
- Do not spray directly to the face. Spray on hands and then rub them carefully over the face, avoiding eyes and mouth. Apply sparingly around the ears.
- When use on a child, apply to your hands and then rub them on the child. Do not apply to child?s hands because he tends to put them in his mouth.
- Recommended for children of age 1 year and above.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
- USE UNDER ADULT SUPERVISION.
- Do not apply over cuts, wounds or irritated skin.
- In case of contact with eyes, flush with water. If ingested, drink plenty of water. If irritation persists, seek medical attention.