PUREMED GRUCOWEL 500mg VEGETARIAN CAPSULE
- Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
Registration Number: MAL19026049TC
Grucowel is a 4-in-1 natural Ayurvedic formulation to support general wellbeing, act as free-radical scavengers
- Vegetarian-friendly, all the ingredients are of plant origin
- Added with D-pinitol to further enhance antioxidant functions.
- The usefulness of the ingredients was tested in various researches
- Suitable for people with poor eating habits, people who wish to promote carbohydrates metabolism, people who seldom exercise, and elderly
Each Capsule Contains
Fructus Momordica Charantia Extract 250mg Bitter Melon
- Contains Flavonoids
- High antioxidant properties prevent free radicals’ generation
Cortex Cinnamomum Cassia Extract 100mg
- Contains Cinnamaldehyde
- Traditionally used as a spice for general health
Fructus Euterpe Oleracea Extract 100mg Acai berry
- Contains Polyphenol
- Promote antioxidant defense and lower oxidative stress
Fructus Ceratonia Siliqua 50mg Carob Fruit
- Contains D-pinitol
- Traditional Ayurvedic herb for health-promoting benefits and normal metabolism Carob tree and D-pinitol
- Carob tree, a species of flowering evergreen tree in the pea family
- D-pinitol is the naturally occurring compound found in the pods of the carob tree
Dosage/How to use:
Adult: Take 2 capsules once daily after meal
- Allergic to the ingredients listed
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Use only as directed. Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Inform doctor/pharmacist about your pre-existing diseases, current health conditions, and medications before taking this product
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received:
West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERY for orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only.
Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.