Sodium hyaluronate 0.1% w/v
RETANE is preservative-free and remains useable and sterile for 24 hours from the time of opening.
This sterile, single-dose eye drops is suitable for the treatment of dry and tired eyes. It relieves irritation of the eyes that can be caused by ocular stressors such as excessive screen time from digital devices, dry air, solar radiation, dust, air pollution and prolonged use of contact lenses.
- For ophthalmic use only.
- Do not allow the tip of the stripto touch your eyelids or eyelashes. Do not use if the solution changes colour or becomes cloudy.
- After opening, discard the first 1 – 2drops. (This removes the debris generated during opening)
- After opening, use the product within 12 hours.
- Do not share the eye drops with anyone else
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool place away from sunlight if possible.
- Do not put RETANE eye drops into different containers for preventing misuse and preserving quality.
RETANE single-dose sterile eye drops is suitable for adults and children of all age groups and is safe to use during pregnancy and breast-feeding. RETANE is compatible with all types of contact lens, hence, it is not necessary to remove your contact lenses before applying RETANE.
Direction For Use:
Instill 1 or 2 drops into each eye five to six times daily. The drops may be used more or less frequently with advise from your doctor or pharmacist.