Registration Number: GB7686919-37649
Hyaluronic acid help to
- The retention of aqueous and secretory mucin in the aqueous layer. This effect reduces friction between the eyelids and the ocular surface and, consequently, reduces the ocular surface damage and inflammation. The tear film stability is enhanced by the reduction of ocular surface damage and the retention of aqueous and secretory mucin in the aqueous layer.
- Provide anti-inflammatory effect and increase the stability of the tear film.
Sodium hyaluronate 0.1% w/v
Dosage/How to use:
1. Instill 1 or 2 drops into each eye five to six times daily
2. Suitable for people wearing contact lens
- For ophthalmic use only.
- Do not allow the tip of the stripto touch your eyelids or eyelashes. Do not use if the solution changes colour or becomes cloudy.
- After opening, discard the first 1-2drops. (This removes the debris generated during opening)
- After opening, use the product within 12 hours.
- Do not share the eye drops with anyone else
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool place away from sunlight if possible.
- Do not put RETANE eye drops into different containers for preventing misuse and preserving quality.
- Allergic to the ingredients listed