Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
STANDARD GlucoNavii NFC is a blood glucose monitor that can manage blood glucose systematically using an app by transferring the data stored in the monitor to the smartphone application easily and safely using the world’s first NFC communication technology.
SD GlucoNavii NFC can manage blood glucose systematically using an app by transferring the data stored in the monitor to the smartphone application easily and safely with the world’s first NFC communication technology.
Blood glucose data transfer using NFC communication technology GDH-FAD enzyme (Capillary, Venous, Arterial and Neonatal blood available) No Coding.
Why Gluco Navii:
1. Laser Etched Gold Strip
- Ensure consistent and accurate results.
2. Small Blood Sample
- Only need 0.5 microliters of blood per test.
3. International Accuracy
- Certified EN ISO 15197:2015 Compliance.
Memory: Save 300 times test results
- Mean calculation for 7-, 14- and 30-day test results.
- Hypoglycemia warning alarm system.
- Wireless communication (NFC).
- GlucoNavii DMS program for PC.
- Before & After Meal Marking feature.
- Latest Data Reviews.
- Blood Glucose Meter
- 25 Blood Glucose Test Strips
- Standard Glucose Check strip 10 Lancets
- Lancing device
- 3V battery type CR2032 Carrying case
- User instruction Guide
Dosage/How to use:
1. Remove a new test strip from the vial. Be sure to tightly close the vial cap after removing the test strip.
2. There are two ways to turn the meter on. The first method is to press the ON/OFF button. The second method is to insert the test strip into the test strip slot and the meter turns on automatically.
3. When the blood drop symbol flashes next to the test strip symbol (Blood Stand-by Display), you are ready to perform a test.
4. Before you perform a test, you have the option to mark the test as either post-meal or pre-meal test by pressing the right button. Press the RIGHT button once for pre-meal or twice for post-meal. Pushing the RIGHT button again will turn OFF the meal mark for that test.
5. Let your arm hang down at your side to allow blood to flow to your fingertips. Grasp your finger just below the joint closest to the fingertip.
6. Obtain a blood sample using a new lancet.
7. Hold your finger to the tip of the strip until the yellow window is completely filled with blood. Do not place the blood drop on top of the strip.
8. The blood will be drawn into the strip automatically. If the audible sound is turned on, the meter will beep to let you know the test has begun.
9. When blood is applied to the strip, the display counts down from 5 to 1, and your the result appears on the display in 5 seconds.
10. When the test is done, pull out the used test strip and dispose of it. The meter shuts off automatically 5 seconds after you remove the test strip.
- Once the test strip is open, can only last for 6 months.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We strive to deliver your purchased products in shortest time possible. All orders are in processed as soon as the transaction is confirmed. Currently, we can only send orders to addresses within Malaysia.
Confirmed orders will be shipped out within 72 hours on working day, Monday- Friday, excluding public holiday.
Orders placed on Friday after 12pmand over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within 72 hours excluding public holiday.
Delivery within West Malaysia will take approximately within 5 working days.
Delivery to East Malaysia will take approximately 5-8 working days.
Delivery to rural or remote areas may take an additional 2-3 working days.
All orders are dispatched and delivered by our appointed courier service providers, Monday – Friday, excluding weekends and public holidays.
Sale/ Promotional Periods
During peak sale/promotional periods, we may take additional days for delivery due to heavy surges in online orders.
West Malaysia: Additional 3 working days for your order to arrive.
East Malaysia : Additional 5 working days for your order to arrive.
Multiple Address Delivery
We are currently only able to deliver to ONE delivery address per order. If you'd like to deliver to multiple addresses, please place a separate order for each unique address.
Domestic Delivery Postage fees for domestic delivery are as below:
West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE Delivery for orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.