Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
STANDARD GlucoNavii NFC is a blood glucose monitor that can manage blood glucose systematically using an app by transferring the data stored in the monitor to the smartphone application easily and safely using the world’s first NFC communication technology.
SD GlucoNavii NFC can manage blood glucose systematically using an app by transferring the data stored in the monitor to the smartphone application easily and safely with the world’s first NFC communication technology.
Blood glucose data transfer using NFC communication technology GDH-FAD enzyme (Capillary, Venous, Arterial and Neonatal blood available) No Coding.
Why Gluco Navii:
1. Laser Etched Gold Strip
- Ensure consistent and accurate results.
2. Small Blood Sample
- Only need 0.5 microliters of blood per test.
3. International Accuracy
- Certified EN ISO 15197:2015 Compliance.
Memory: Save 300 times test results
- Mean calculation for 7-, 14- and 30-day test results.
- Hypoglycemia warning alarm system.
- Wireless communication (NFC).
- GlucoNavii DMS program for PC.
- Before & After Meal Marking feature.
- Latest Data Reviews.
- Blood Glucose Meter
- 25 Blood Glucose Test Strips
- Standard Glucose Check strip 10 Lancets
- Lancing device
- 3V battery type CR2032 Carrying case
- User instruction Guide
Dosage/How to use:
1. Remove a new test strip from the vial. Be sure to tightly close the vial cap after removing the test strip.
2. There are two ways to turn the meter on. The first method is to press the ON/OFF button. The second method is to insert the test strip into the test strip slot and the meter turns on automatically.
3. When the blood drop symbol flashes next to the test strip symbol (Blood Stand-by Display), you are ready to perform a test.
4. Before you perform a test, you have the option to mark the test as either post-meal or pre-meal test by pressing the right button. Press the RIGHT button once for pre-meal or twice for post-meal. Pushing the RIGHT button again will turn OFF the meal mark for that test.
5. Let your arm hang down at your side to allow blood to flow to your fingertips. Grasp your finger just below the joint closest to the fingertip.
6. Obtain a blood sample using a new lancet.
7. Hold your finger to the tip of the strip until the yellow window is completely filled with blood. Do not place the blood drop on top of the strip.
8. The blood will be drawn into the strip automatically. If the audible sound is turned on, the meter will beep to let you know the test has begun.
9. When blood is applied to the strip, the display counts down from 5 to 1, and your the result appears on the display in 5 seconds.
10. When the test is done, pull out the used test strip and dispose of it. The meter shuts off automatically 5 seconds after you remove the test strip.
- Once the test strip is open, can only last for 6 months.
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received: West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERYfor orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.