Provides antibacterial protection and soothes reddened, swollen and bleeding gums while relieving sensitive teeth.
Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to eg cold drinks, hot food, sweet food, or tooth brushing
- Targets and remove plaque bacteria to improve gum health
- Contains fluoride that strengthens teeth and prevents tooth decay.
Water, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Potassium Nitrate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Flavour, Zinc Citrate, Xanthan Gum, CI 77891, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Fluoride, Sucralose
Dosage/How to use:
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
Apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth Minimise swallowing Spit out after brushing
- Allergic to the ingredients listed
- Consult a dentist if pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
- Children below 12 years old (consult healthcare professional prior use)