Sensodyne Rapid Relief Whitening toothpaste for sensitive teeth has a unique formulation with stannous fluoride that beats sensitivity pain fast and whitens teeth.
It quickly creates a protective layer over your exposed dentin—the sensitive areas of your teeth This helps keep outside triggers from reaching the nerves in your teeth, providing clinically significant sensitivity relief in 3 days, and thereafter, when brushing twice a day Plus, it gently lifts stains for whiter teeth.
- Sensitive teeth relief in 3 days
- Helps whiten teeth
- Helps prevent and remove tooth stains
- Freshens breath
Glycerin, PEG-8, Hydrated Silica, Pentasodium Triphosphate, Aroma, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Titanium Dioxide, Carbomer, Stannous Fluoride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Fluoride, Limonene
Contains Stannous Fluoride 0454% w/w, Sodium Fluoride 00721% w/w (1450ppm Fluoride)
Dosage/How to use:
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
1. Apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
2. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor.
3. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.
4. Minimise swallowing.
5. Spit out after brushing.
- Allergic to the ingredients listed
- Consult a dentist if pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use
- Children below 12 years old (consult healthcare professional prior use)