Sensodyne Repair and Protect toothpaste can actually repair sensitive teeth† for lasting sensitivity protection when you brush twice a day. Its active ingredient, stannous fluoride, builds a repairing layer over the vulnerable areas of your teeth and protects them from sensitive tooth pain.
When used as directed, Sensodyne Repair and Protect toothpaste provides effective lasting relief from the twinge of sensitivity and offers everyday tooth cavity protection.
- Daily repair for sensitive teeth*
- Promotes healthy gums*
- Freshens breath
- Protects against cavities
- Contains fluoride
- Sensitivity relief and lasting sensitivity protection*
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft-bristled toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
Children under 12 years of age:
- Consult a dentist or doctor.