-Daily repair for sensitive teeth.
-Promotes healthy gums
-Protects against cavities -Sensitive relief and lasting sensitivity protection.
-Relief of occasional dentin hypersensitivity that occurs when sensitive teeth are exposed to hot or cold substances.
-Stannous fluoride, tooth desensitizer with remineralization effect by building a repairing layer over the vulnerable areas of your teeth.
-Effectively relieves occasional sensitive tooth pain.
-Offers daily tooth cavity protection.
Active ingredients: Stannous fluoride Other ingredients: Glycerin, PEG-8, hydrated silica, pentasodium triphosphate, sodium lauryl sulfate, flavor, titanium dioxide, polyacrylic acid, Cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium saccharin
Dosage/How to use:
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
1. Apply at least a 1-inch strip of product onto a soft-bristled toothbrush.
2. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor.
3. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.
4. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
Children under 12 years of age:
-Consult a dentist or doctor.
- Allergic to the ingredients listed -Stop using it if irritation occurs -Consult a dentist or doctor if sensitivity persists or worsens after 4 weeks of use.
- Keep out of reach of children.