Registration Number: MAL08051676X
A combination of Silymarin (milk thistle) and vitamin B complex may help to protect the liver and improve liver function.
Silymarin is extracted from the seeds of silybummariamum which is mild and has no toxic effects, it is the most effective western herb to fight liver diseases such as chronic liver diseases, liver cirrhosis, fatty liver, and intoxication by hepatotoxic substances.
- Vegetable capsule which suitable for vegetarians
- Higher-strength of Silymarin
- Enriched with vitamin b-complex to enhance the regeneration of new liver cells.
- Acts as an antioxidant, protects the liver cells from the destruction of free radicals and excessive oxidants.
- Does not increase the stress of the liver and gall bladder over long-term consumption.There are no documented side effects of silymarin.
- Comes in blister for convenience.
Each capsule contains Silymarin 150 mg, Thiamine Mononitrate (eq. to Thiamine HCl 4 mg) 3.9 mg, Riboflavin 4 mg, Pyridoxine HCl 4 mg, Nicotinamide 12 mg, Calcium Pantothenate 8 mg.
Dosage/How to use:
Consume 1 capsule. Three times daily after meal. Depending severity of the case.
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Allergic to the ingredients listed