A medicated paraffin gauze dressing is suitable for a range of minor wounds including burns, cuts, or grazes.
- With chlorhexidine Acetate BP 0.5% to protect the wound against various bacterial infections.
- Help to sooth the wound and is easily removed.
- Reduce chances of secondary absorbent pad from adhering to the wound, and allow fluids to drain freely through into the absorbent secondary dressing.
- Suitable for already infected wounds or wounds with risks of infection.
Chlorhexidine Acetate BP 0
Dosage/How to use:
1. Wash hands before and after treating wounds
2. Clean the wound and dry the skin thoroughly
3. Open foil sachet and peel off the protective paper
4. Place Bactigras on the wound and secure with tape or secondary dressing
5. Change dressing once daily or more often according to the condition of the wound
- Store flat, in a cool and dry place (<25 degrees celsius)
- Use only under medical advice for leg ulcers
- Consult a doctor for serious wounds, burns, or when redness/ discomfort occurs
- See your healthcare professional if symptoms persist
- Keep away from children
- For external use only
- Allergic to the ingredients listed