SMITH & NEPHEW ELASTIC COHESIVE BANDAGE 4cm x 4cm
- Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
Registration Number: GMD29697438118A
An elastic bandage can be used to keep dressings or devices in place, with cohesive properties that allow it to stick to itself without the use of additional tape. Highly flexible, it can conform to areas of high movement or awkward body contours.
- Coheres to itself but doesn’t adhere well to skin, hair, or other materials
- Allows air circulation so your skin can breathe
- Latex-free and suitable for sensitive skin
- Can be used in sport
- Offer a range of support levels for injured joints depending on the amount of tension in the bandage, and the number of layers that you apply.
- Do not overstretch the skin
- Stays put until it is removed
- Can tear off just by using hand (no scissors needed)
- Use and reuse: Because cohesive bandage is not sticky, it cannot ‘lose stickiness'. So if you make a mistake during the application you can just unpeel it and start again. This means that if you want, you can repeatedly reuse the same piece of cohesive bandage.
4cm x 4m Stretched
Dosage/How to use:
1. Wash your hands before and after use. Gently clean the skin, and dry thoroughly.
2. Wrap the bandage in a spiral around the limb or body area, overlapping half of the bandage each time.
3. Ensure only minimal tension has been used; just enough to keep the dressing or device in place.
- Seek medical advice immediately for all serious wounds and burns or if redness or discomfort occurs or if your wound requires further treatment.
- Children under the age of 18 months.
- Allergic to the ingredient listed.
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received:
West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERY for orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only.
Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.