Registration Number: GMD72442391918A
A heavyweight, strong support elastic crepe bandage that provides firm directional support to joint injuries involving ligaments.
- Centre guide for easy application
- Excellent skin tolerance
- B.P. standard
- Selvedged edges provide comfort and prevent fraying
- Comfortable to wear
1 roll 15cm x 45m approx (Stretched) Cotton
Dosage/How to use:
1. Crepe bandages are rolled up with two elasticized claw grips (depending on the width) for securing, without the need for sticky tape and pins.
2. Simply place one side of the claws on the bandage and pull to stretch and press the other side in the elastic will recoil slightly and the claws will grip securely.
*While wearing crepe bandages, it is vital to ensure that it is not applied very tight as the bandage may accidentally stop blood circulation, and even create risky conditions
- Seek medical advice immediately for all serious wounds and burns or if redness or discomfort occurs or if your wound requires further treatment.
- Allergic to the ingredient.
- Patient with pressure ulcers (consult your healthcare professional).