SMITH & NEPHEW INTRASITE GEL HYDROGEL DRESSING 15g
Sale priceRM28.50 MYR
Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
Registration Number: GC38141681118
INTRASITE Gel is an amorphous hydrogel that gently rehydrates necrotic tissue, facilitating autolytic debridement, while being able to loosen and absorb slough and exudate. It can also be used to provide the optimal moist wound management environment during the later stages of wound closure. It is non-adherent and does not harm viable tissue or the skin surrounding the wound. This makes INTRASITE Gel ideal for every stage in the wound management process.
- Minor conditions such as minor burns, superficial lacerations, cuts and abrasions (partial thickness wounds), and skin tears.
-Creates a moist wound environment, which assists in autolytic debridement of wounds covered with necrotic tissues.
Modified Carboxymethyl cellulose polymer, propylene glycol, and water
Dosage/How to use:
1. Prepare wound site: Remove secondary dressing. Irrigate the wound with sterile saline solution to the clean wound site.
2. Prepare pack: Remove the protective cap from the nozzles. Swab the snap-off tip and nozzle of the pack with a suitable antiseptic swab Snap the patterned tip off the nozzle.
3. Introduce Intrasite Gel into the wound. Keeping the nozzle tip clear of the wound surface, gently press the bowl of the pack to dispense gel into the wound avoiding overspill onto surrounding skin Smooth Intrasite Gel over the surface of the wound to a depth of approximately 5mm Discard any unused gel.
4. Dress Wound: Cover with a secondary dressing of choice.
5. Removal of Intrasite Gel: Intrasite Gel can be removed from the wound by rinsing with sterile saline solution. If Intrasite Gel becomes difficult to remove soak the area with sterile water or saline to facilitate removal On necrotic and sloughy wounds, it is recommended that the dressing is changed at least every three days On clean granulating wounds the frequency of dressing changes depends on the clinical condition of the wound and the amount of exudate produced.
Frequency of Change
Daily up to every 3 days based on the volume of exudate produced
- Used with care in the vicinity of the eyes and in deep wounds with narrow openings (eg fistulas) where removal of the gel may be difficult.
- External use only and should not be taken internally.
- Keep away from children.
- Allergic to the ingredient listed.
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received: West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERYfor orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.