SMITH & NEPHEW JELONET PARAFFIN GAUZE DRESSING 10cm x 10cm x 5's
Sale priceRM19.30 MYR
Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
Registration Number: GB1368175916
Jelonet is a soft paraffin dressing that is not medicated. It is soothing and low-adherent and allows the wound to drain freely into an absorbent secondary dressing with sterile leno weave presentation and comes along with a comprehensive size range
- Soothes and protects the wound and allows free passage of viscous exudate - Soothing and low-adherent and allows the wound to drain freely into an absorbent secondary dressing.
- Maintains shape, resists fraying (Sterile paraffin tulle gras dressing made from open weave gauze. The gauze has interlocking threads which minimize fraying when the dressing is cut to shape)
- Can be combined with topical medication of choice
- Ideal for use with the topical antiseptic or antibiotic of choice.
- Minor burns and scalds
- Donor and recipient graft sites
- Skin loss wounds, lacerations, and abrasions
- Leg ulcers
- 10 cm x 10 cm 5 pcs per box
- leno-weave fabric (Cotton and viscose) impregnated with white soft paraffin
Dosage/How to use:
1. Wash hands before and after treating the wound. Gently clean the wound and the surrounding skin.
2. Open foil sachet. Peel off the protective backing paper to reveal Jelonet.
3. Place Jelonet onto the wound, cover with a secondary dressing and hold in place with a tape or bandage.
- Seek medical advice immediately for all serious wounds and burns, or if redness or discomfort occurs.
- Allergic to the ingredients listed.
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received: West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERYfor orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.