Registration Number : GB1368175916
- Soft paraffin base
- Sterile leno weave presentation
- Comprehensive size range
- Soothes and protects the wound and allows free passage of viscous exudate
Jelonet is soothing and low-adherent and allows the wound to drain freely into an absorbent secondary dressing.
- Maintains shape, resists fraying
Jelonet is a sterile paraffin tulle gras dressing made from open weave gauze. The gauze has interlocking threads which minimize fraying when the dressing is cut to shape.
- Can be combined with topical medication of choice
Jelonet is not medicated and so is ideal for use with the topical antiseptic or antibiotic of choice.
- Minor burns and scalds
- Donor and recipient graft sites
- Skin loss wounds, lacerations, and abrasions
- Leg ulcers