Melolin Absorbent Dressings are suitable for a variety of wounds that have a light to moderate amount of wound fluid (otherwise known as exudate) and are an alternative option to gauze.
Melolin consists of three layers:
1. Low adherent perforated film.
2. Highly absorbent cotton/acrylic pad.
3. Hydrophobic backing layer.
- Cushions and protects
- Can be cut to size
- Low adherent perforated film
- Allows for rapid absorbs excess fluid away from the wound, reducing trauma to healing tissue
- Highly absorbent cotton/acrylic pad Suitable for:
- Cuts, grazes, minor burns, stitches, staples, lacerations, and abrasions
- Elderly patients in need of an absorbent dressing
- 5cm x 5cm (5pcs per box)
- Cotton and polyester fiber
Dosage/How to use:
1. Wash your hands before and after dealing with your wound. Gently clean the wound and surrounding skin, and dry thoroughly.
2. Peel open the packaging and place the shiny side of the MELOLIN dressing on the wound.
3. Change daily, or more frequently if required (according to the condition of your wound).
- Seek medical advice immediately for all serious wounds and burns, or if redness or discomfort occurs.
- Allergic to the ingredients listed.