Registration Number: GB14487680918
A transparent, adhesive film, with a unique wound measurement grid. The film is moisture vapor permeable, conformable and extensible. It is widely used to provide a moist wound healing environment for superficial wounds; it is also ideal for use as a secondary dressing.
- Superior film with acrylic adhesive (Can be left up to 7 days)
- Waterproof film
- Simple, effective application technique (Flexible carrier)
- Adaptable to awkward areas (Can be cut into strips or shapes)
- Unique wound measurement grid (Accurate assessments of the healing process)
- Superficial wounds, such as shallow pressure sores, minor burns, cuts, and abrasions.
- Use as a secondary dressing.
- To provide catheter fixation.
10cm x 12cm per pc
Dosage/How to use:
1. Wash hands before and after treating the wound.
2. Gently clean the wound removing any debris and dry the surrounding skin. Ensure surrounding skin remains dry before application Do not apply to heavily bleeding wounds.
3. Remove dressing from the pouch.
4. Remove the backing paper marked 1, taking care not to touch the adhesive side. Place the dressing over the wound using light pressure.
Remove the backing paper marked 2, and smooth the dressing down Press around the edges of the dressing.
If required, record the wound size.
Remove the green grid and keep it in the patient's records.
To remove the dressing, lift one corner and slowly stretch the film in a motion that is parallel to the skin Handle and dispose of the used dressing with care.
- Seek medical advice immediately for all serious wounds and burns, or if redness or discomfort occurs
- Allergic to the ingredient listed