Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
S&N Opsite Flexigrid is a transparent adhesive film with a distinctive wound measurement grid to monitor wound progress
The film is moisture
- Vapor is permeable to prevent skin maceration and retains the needed moisture at the same time for wound healing
It is conformable to wear up to as long as 14 days, and waterproof to allow bathing This film is transparent for accurate application and flexible to be used on all areas of the body It could also be cut to shape awkward areas Flexigrid provides moist wound healing for superficial wounds; it is also suitable as a secondary dressing, and to help prevent pressure sores
Dosage/How to use:
1. Wash hands before and after treating the wound
2. Clean the wounds and its surrounding, removing any debris. Ensure surrounding skin remains dry before application (Do not apply to heavily bleeding wounds)
3. Remove dressing from pouch.
4. Remove the backing paper marked 1 and be careful not to touch the adhesive side.
5. Place the dressing over the wound using light pressure.
6. Remove the backing paper marked 2. Press around the edges of the dressing and smooth the dressing down
Removal: Lift one corner and slowly stretch the film in a direction parallel to the skin. Dispose of the dressing with care.
- Record the wound size if required
- Remove the green grid and keep it in the patients' records.
- Store flat, in a cool and dry place at room temperature
- May be used in clinically infected wounds if the patient should be under medical supervision, a patient receiving suitable systemic treatment and the dressing is changed daily
- Immunocompromised and diabetic patients require extra supervision (care should be taken to avoid skin damage by repeating applications on thin and fragile skin)
- Some irritation or maceration of skin has been reported (inappropriate use or too frequent changing particularly in patients with fragile skin may result in skin stripping)
- For external use only
- Keep away from children
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received: West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERYfor orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.