SMITH & NEPHEW OPSITE POST-OP CLEAR ADHESIVE WATERPROOF DRESSINGS 6.5cm x 5cm x 5's
- Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
Registration Number: GA6820773816
The waterproof and breathable dressing is ideal for a range of minor wounds including cuts grazes, burns, and covering up stitches. It has a highly absorbent pad to absorb excess fluid from the wound, and at the same time maintain optimum moisture level to promote recovery. Effective barrier against contamination, this dressing reduces the risk of bacterial infections. The round corners and thin-film layer allow the dressing to stay in place for a longer period of time. It is comfortable to wear and has a unique grid pattern design to minimize the risk of allergies.
Absorbent pad, waterproof film
Dosage/How to use:
1. Wash hands before and after treating wounds
2. Clean the wound and its surrounding
3. Remove the backing paper and lightly apply it to the wound
4. Press dressing around the wound to seal
5. Remove the clear printed cover on top of the dressing to reveal the film
6. Replace the dressing if leakage occurs or if the dressing lifts up
Dressing removal: Lift one corner and slowly stretch the film outwards. Repeat with remaining corners until it is completely lifted from the skin.
- Store flat, in a cool and dry place (<25 degrees celsius)
- Use only under medical advice for leg ulcers
- Consult a doctor for serious wounds, burns, or when redness/ discomfort occurs
- See your healthcare professional if symptoms persist
- You can shower with the dressing on but do not immerse or saturate the dressing.
- Keep away from children
- For external use only
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received:
West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERY for orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only.
Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.