STERIMAR BABY NOSE HYGIENE
- Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
- Sterimar baby is an isotonic* filtered seawater solution, 100% natural and free from preservatives. It provides the beneficial properties of mineral salts and marine trace elements -100% natural purified sea water-based nasal spray that gently cleans and clears the baby’s nose.
- Ensure easy breathing and the prevention of colds by clearing impurities and germ-filled mucus from the nose naturally.
- Designed with a nozzle that has a gentle micro diffusion spray to coat the inside of the nasal passages.
- Ergonomic shape and non-slip, comfortable coating surface to ensure an easy and stress-free application.
- Free from preservatives or additives making it safe to use from birth to 3 years.
Purified water qsp: 100ml
Dosage/How to use:
Stérimar has a unique nozzle specifically designed to clear mucus and impurities further up the nose for a better yet gentle clearing effect. Stérimar Baby is easy to use at any angle.
1. Prime the spray by briefly depressing the nozzle.
2. Lay baby down on his/her side or sit up with baby’s head tilted to one side.
3. Gently insert the nozzle into the nostril.
4. Press the nozzle briefly – let any excess solution run out before wiping the nose.
5. Repeat in the other nostril.
*Clean the nozzle after application with soapy water, rinse and dry.
*Use as often as required or as recommended by your doctor.
- Allergic to the ingredients listed.
- Storage condition: Protect from sunlight.
- Shelf life: 36 months
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received:
West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERY for orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only.
Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.