SYSTANE ULTRA EYE DROP 5ml
- Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
Registation Number: GC27631516117
Dry eye therapy for the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye
SYSTANE ULTRA Lubricant Eye Drops moistens contact lenses, reduce discomfort with contact lens wear, and help to remove particulate material that may cause irritation and/or discomfort
polyethylene glycol 400, propylene glycol, hydroxypropyl guar, sorbitol, aminomethylpropanol, boric acid, potassium chloride, sodium chloride and POLYQUAD (polidronium chloride) 0.001% preservative
Dosage/How to use:
- SYSTANE ULTRA Lubricant Eye Drops may be used as needed throughout the day to treat dry eye
- Place drops on the eye and blink
- While wearing contact lenses, if minor irritation, discomfort, or blurring occurs, place 1 or 2 drops on the eye and blink 2 or 3 times
- May also be used prior to and following contact lens wear Shake well before using
- If experiences persistent eye discomfort, excessive tearing, vision changes, or redness of the eye, consult an eye care practitioner
- Do not soak or disinfect the lenses in SYSTANE ULTRA Lubricant Eye Drops due to the potential for ocular irritation
- To avoid contamination, never touch the dropper tip of the container to any surface
- Keep away from children
- Allergic to the ingredient listed
- For external use only
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received:
West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERY for orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only.
Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.