Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
TENA Value's all-in-one diaper offers 2X the absorbency that the wearer needs. It is specially designed for semi-mobile/bed-ridden users in South East Asia.
- 2X absorbency
- 2X the absorbency the wearer needs
Excellent fluid retention
New Improved Dry Fast Core designed with Soft Acquisition Layer and Super Absorb Gel locks away wetness and keeps skin dry and comfortable.
Effective leakage prevention
Leak Guard Protection provides maximum containment of urine and feces.
Skin-soothing layer with 4 botanical extracts
The skin-soothing layer contains botanical extracts of Aloe Vera, Chamomile, Olive, and Vitamin E that keep skin soothed and healthy.
Wetness indicator for easy change
Wetness indicator color fades when the diaper gets wet. Caregivers easily know when to do a diaper change.
Better fit and comfort
Refastening frontal patch allows for repeated adjustment of tape tabs for a more comfortable fit.
Aloe Vera Top Sheet/Anti Bacterial Core
Dosage/How to use:
1. Prepare the new diaper by folding it lengthwise and cupping it in your hands.
2. Carefully clean the perineal (private) area with Wet Wipes. Gently roll the wearer to one side and insert the diaper through the crotch area from front to back. Ensure the wetness indicator is in the middle. Smooth out the diaper and turn the adult to lie on their back.
3. Using the wetness indicator as a guide, arrange the diaper to be in the centre. Make sure the waistline is close to the navel.
4. Stick the lower tapes first and secure them at an angle-up position. The curved led elastic on the diaper will prevent side leakage.
5. Attach the upper tapes at an angle-down position.
- Measure around the waist for the correct size.
- Choose the correct absorbency.
- Never use talcum powder, as it reduces the product absorbency.
- A bigger size diaper is not better because may lead to leakage.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We strive to deliver your purchased products in shortest time possible. All orders are in processed as soon as the transaction is confirmed. Currently, we can only send orders to addresses within Malaysia.
Confirmed orders will be shipped out within 72 hours on working day, Monday- Friday, excluding public holiday.
Orders placed on Friday after 12pmand over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within 72 hours excluding public holiday.
Delivery within West Malaysia will take approximately within 5 working days.
Delivery to East Malaysia will take approximately 5-8 working days.
Delivery to rural or remote areas may take an additional 2-3 working days.
All orders are dispatched and delivered by our appointed courier service providers, Monday – Friday, excluding weekends and public holidays.
Sale/ Promotional Periods
During peak sale/promotional periods, we may take additional days for delivery due to heavy surges in online orders.
West Malaysia: Additional 3 working days for your order to arrive.
East Malaysia : Additional 5 working days for your order to arrive.
Multiple Address Delivery
We are currently only able to deliver to ONE delivery address per order. If you'd like to deliver to multiple addresses, please place a separate order for each unique address.
Domestic Delivery Postage fees for domestic delivery are as below:
West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE Delivery for orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.